About Our Staff – Winter 2018
We are pleased to announce the following additions to our professional staff:
- Christopher Avant, audit staff accountant, is a recent graduate of Kent State University and will be honing his skills on a variety of audit engagements.
- David Borisenko, tax staff accountant, joins us from Erie, Pennsylvania, and graduated with his accounting degree from Edinboro University. He spent the last year strengthening his tax and audit experience with a local public accounting firm.
- Jazmine Blue, administrative assistant, brings more than ten years of professional experience in roles supporting health care prevention, administration, and customer service. Jazmine is a graduate of Baldwin Wallace University.
- Heather Hogue, MSA, small business senior accountant, brings seven years of experience from local Virginia firms, where she specialized in helping business with limited resources with their financial needs. Heather received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Christopher Newport University, and her master’s degree from the University of Phoenix.
- Sebastian Pascu, Esq., senior accountant, specializing in individual tax, trusts, and estate planning. Originally from Romania, Sebastian spent the last three years as an estate planning consultant at a global accounting firm following the completion of his Juris Doctorate at Cleveland Marshall College of Law.
- Beverly Sherrard, receptionist/administrative assistant, spent the past nine years with Goodwill Industries of Akron as a program support coordinator and wearing many other hats during her nearly 10-year tenure.
- Karyn Sullivan was recognized as an “Influential Woman in Finance” by Crain’s Cleveland Business, and participated in a panel discussion on Self-Advocacy and Managing Your Career for the Community Leadership Institute, a partnership with Leadership Akron and the Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio.
- Caitlin Lucas and Karyn Kail graduated from Class 5 of the Community Leadership Institute, in partnership with Leadership Akron and the Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio.
- John Jenkins was appointed to the board of directors for the National Center for Choreography, Akron.
- Cindy Johnson was reappointed to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Life Insurance/Disability Plans Committee and was elected Chair.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.