Webinar: COVID-19 Impact on Mergers & Acquisitions
Join us for a presentation focused on how businesses can navigate the current conditions, leverage available resources and develop a plan for the future resurgence and growth of the economy.
This panel of legal, accounting, employee benefits, insurance and retirement plan experts in M&A will share the framework to successfully navigate the following:
- CARES Act
- SBA PPP Filing
- Main Street Lending Program
- Stimulus Phase 4
WHEN: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
TIME: 2:00 – 3:30 pm EST
- Jeffrey Schwab, Private Equity, Property & Casualty | Oswald Companies (host)
- Matthew Delguyd, Partner | Benesch
- Steve Swann, CPA/ABV, CFE, Partner | Bober Markey Fedorovich
Contributors: Oswald Companies Private Equity Practice
- Michael Gheen, CPA/PFS, CRPS, Retirement Plan Services
- Steve Hopp, Employee Benefits
- Brian Stovsky, Private Equity, Employee Benefits
- Jeffery Phillips, Transactional Risk Advisors
Ask your question ahead of time and join us for the Q&A session with subject matter leaders.
Limited capacity. This Zoom webinar will be limited to the first 1,000 participants.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.