WEBINAR: IT Leadership, Security and Stability Beyond the Crisis
In a matter of weeks, COVID-19 swept across the globe and changed life dramatically. In the business world, IT organizations were scrambling to understand how to deploy and stabilize a remote workforce. One week it was business as usual, and the very next week we were loading PCs into the cars of our employees and sending them home. It wasn’t pretty but we got through it and we’re sure that IT groups will be the unsung heroes of the business community for how they navigated unprecedented times with prudence and strength.
Join BMF Cyber Technology Group and TTx for a conversation around how we can secure and stabilize our IT infrastructure within this new paradigm and prepare for the opportunities the future will bring. We will discuss:
- Skill development of the end-user
- Security assessments
- Troubleshooting voice quality (QOS) on the home network
- Move to omni-channel for customer service teams
- Remote management and optimization of call-center resources
WHEN: Thursday, June 11, 2020
TIME: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Nate Petry, VP Business Development | TTx
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and information delivered to your inbox.