Meeting the needs
Management often needs an agreed-upon procedures engagement when they have specific financial elements that require further insight. We help to define the necessary procedures to meet their needs and issue a complete report at the conclusion of our engagement.
The subject matter for an agreed-upon procedures engagement can take on many forms and over varying times. These can include:
- Specific inventory or receivable audits
- Due diligence on buying a business
- Specific issues relating to a business
- Licensing and royalty engagements
- Benefit claims audits
- Employer compliance/payroll audits
This includes management recommendations that strengthen your business, as well as ongoing communication, insight on financial performance and relevant recommendations regarding procedures and internal controls.