Meeting the needs
Management often needs an agreed-upon procedures engagement when they have specific financial elements that require further insight. We help to define the necessary procedures to meet their needs and issue a complete report at the conclusion of our engagement.
The subject matter for an agreed-upon procedures engagement can take on many forms and over varying times. These can include:
- Specific inventory or receivable audits
- Due diligence on buying a business
- Specific issues relating to a business
- Licensing and royalty engagements
- Benefit claims audits
- Employer compliance/payroll audits
This includes management recommendations that strengthen your business, as well as ongoing communication, insight on financial performance and relevant recommendations regarding procedures and internal controls.
How we can help you