BMF Promotes Fourteen Associates
October 11, 2016
We are pleased to announce the promotions of fourteen associates within Northeast Ohio:
Rachel L. Gilbo, CPA, MAcc, to Senior Manager, Assurance and Advisory Services. Rachel serves clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing/distribution, retail, and private equity. She has been involved with various special projects for her clients including accounting for acquisitions, internal control analysis, consolidation of foreign subsidiaries, cost accounting projects, and employee benefit plan audits.
Kristopher W. Brown, CPA, to Manager, Assurance and Advisory Services. Kristopher works closely with staff, partners and clients across all aspects of the engagement from the planning process to issuance of the financial statement. Serving a broad range of clients, Kristopher specializes in manufacturing and distribution, professional service firms, nonprofits and employee benefit plans.
Caitlin Lucas, CPA, to Manager, Taxation Services. Caitlin focuses on assisting clients with individual, trust, estate, and gift tax returns and planning. Caitlin’s primary responsibilities include tax planning and research, detailed review of tax returns prepared by staff and senior accountants, and assisting in staff development.
Samantha M. Rathburn, CPA, to Manager, Taxation Services. Samantha serves a variety of industries including service, real estate, and restaurant hospitality. Her expertise includes C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and multi-state companies. She also specializes in individual tax compliance.
Also receiving promotions:
- Monica Foster, CPA – to Supervisor, Assurance and Advisory Services
- Anthony “TJ” Hon, MBA – to Supervisor, Assurance and Advisory Services
- Claire Schwab, CPA – to Supervisor, Assurance and Advisory Services
- Nathan Lieb, CPA – to Supervisor, Taxation Services
- James Skakun, CPA – to Supervisor, Taxation Services
- Karyn Kail – to Supervisor, Small Business Group
- Elizabeth Allread, CPA – to Senior Accountant, Assurance and Advisory Services
- Carly Neczypor – to Senior Accountant, Assurance and Advisory Services
- Theodore Maleski, CPA – to Senior Accountant, Taxation Services
- Geoffrey Zion, CPA, MAcc – to Senior Accountant, Taxation Services
About Bober Markey Fedorovich
Founded in 1959, Bober Markey Fedorovich is a Top 20 independent CPA and business advisory firm in Northeast Ohio serving greater Akron, Cleveland and surrounding regions. Our clients span a variety of industries, many with multi-state and global operations. We specialize in accounting, audit, tax, litigation support, valuation and transaction advisory services, with focus on privately held businesses, private equity groups and SEC companies. BMF is a member of Allinial Global, Financial Consulting Group, and is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
For more information, contact:
CLICK HERE to read more of our breaking news and alerts.