Who We Are
Bober Markey Fedorovich isn’t your “typical” accounting firm. In fact, there’s nothing typical about our CPA and business advisory firm! Big enough to serve regional, national and international clients, but small enough to foster a family atmosphere – we are the perfect solution if you’re looking for something a little different from the Big Four. From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family-owned businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you’ll get opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different ways.
At BMF, perhaps the most profound and rewarding investment we make in in our communities. This takes many forms including charitable contributions, volunteerism and civic leadership. In fact, our partners and staff have been a long-standing part of the Akron and Northeastern Ohio communities and serve 70+ local organizations.
Benefits & Perks
At BMF we understand that cared-for employees produce great work. So we take great pride in providing benefits and amenities that are comprehensive and competitive.
Health & Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Busy Season Perks
CPA Exam Support
Your Career Path
Our Summer Leadership Experience – "Building My Future" – is a 2-day program designed for rising sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting. Building My Future gives students the chance to learn more about the accounting profession and their own individual leadership styles. This fun & engaging program includes: meet & greet sessions with our associates, panel discussions with Q&A, interactive team building activities, and a thrilling “Goose Chase” scavenger hunt around town!Applicant Requirements:
- Rising sophomore or junior
- Current or expected accounting major
- Personally & academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
At BMF, we know that of our success is not possible without the best people. We take great responsibility in ensuring our professionals are receiving the training and support they need to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Structured leadership and management development programs
- Technical audit, accounting, assurance, tax and regulatory compliance training
- Business, interpersonal and managerial courses
- Soft skills development
- Advisory Council Program – Individuals gain critical insights about their performance and growth potential by working closely with a dedicated Manager Advisor, along with a Partner Advisor.
- Individual Development Plans – Everyone at BMF has a development plan; a goal setting and communication tool used to align your personal goals and foster your career advancement.
- Rewards and Recognition – Our incentive programs recognize and reward exceptional performance.
- Engagement Evaluations, including both self-evaluation and manager evaluation
- Formal monthly advisor meetings
- Annual performance discussions