Agribusiness professionals continually face new and complex challenges when it comes to their financial, accounting, and tax needs. As an essential part of our local and national economy, agribusiness owners and operators operate in a complex environment of volatile commodity markets, cyclical cycles, science and technology demands, and extensive governmental regulations. BMF understands the complex financial and operational challenges agribusiness owners must face, and we serve to cultivate your growth by meeting these demands head-on.
Because we’re focused on meeting your long-term business and financial goals, our team stands ready to support your business for both the routine compliance and your broader business advisory needs.
We thrive on an experienced knowledge of the entire supply chain—from grower to consumer and every step in between—to provide unique solutions to help you achieve your goals. Armed with this level of specialization and concentration is the major reason so many agribusinesses choose BMF.
Looking for a partner to help cultivate your agricultural business and overcome the complex challenges you face?
Accounting and Audit Services
- Financial audit
- Accrual and Cash Basis Accounting
- Cost accounting
- Fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Fraud Detection/Prevention
- Tax and financial statement reporting and communications
- Bank communications and loan agreement advisory services
- Budgeting and cash flow management/projections
- Building construction, leasing analysis, and negotiations
- Contract analysis and evaluation
- Estate/Succession Planning
- Internal control evaluations
- Inventory Management Support
- Lease negotiations
- Lease vs. buy
- Merger & Acquisition services, business valuation, transaction advisory, due diligence support
- Performance Metrics
- Profit Margin Analysis and Consultation
- Strategic planning
- Tax compliance and planning, including multi-state taxation
- Representation in regulatory inquiries, including IRS and state examinations
- Sales and use tax planning
- Services and strategies for multi-facility ownership
- Tangible Property Regulations