Financial institutions of all shapes and sizes face complex challenges. In an era of consolidation, regulation, diversification, and intense competition, financial institutions need specialized assurance services, tax strategies, and business consulting solutions now more than ever. BMF provides valuable guidance to over 350 financial institutions across North America with personal attention and proactive service. These entities include:
- Community Banks
- Credit Unions
- Public Banks
- Insurance Companies
- Mortgage Brokers
BMF has the expertise to help you navigate your challenges, reduce organizational risk, and take advantage of key opportunities for growth.
When numbers matter, having a financial ally who understands your complexities can help you navigate any challenge.
BMF has extensive experience providing a wide range of services to SEC-registered banks as well as public companies in other industries. Currently, we serve several public banks, each with assets exceeding $1.9 billion.
- Quarterly and annual tax accounting
- Tax return preparation
- FAS 109 tax provision calculations
- SOX 404 remediation in tax accounting
- Outsourced tax compliance and planning
- Director of Tax services
- Audit and assurance services
- Special banking mortgage audits
- Loan compliance reviews
- Industry profiles and current data available through industry research software