Personalized & Professional Service
Now more than ever, SEC-registered companies have greater risk and more challenging obstacles to overcome if they want to continue climbing their way to the top.
In 2002, the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act was passed, requiring companies to focus more attention on internal controls. Companies now have extensive reporting and disclosure requirements pertaining to these controls. But many don’t have the staff or expertise to do the legwork. And the law prohibits external auditors of SEC-registered companies from providing consultation or assistance in these areas, requiring companies to seek “second source providers.”
That’s where we can help.
Bober Markey Fedorovich has emerged as one of the leading second source providers in Northeast Ohio, serving publicly held and pre-emergent companies. We offer a wide range of non-attest services that comprise accounting, tax and advisory, as well as some attest services.
- Financial Due Diligence
- Forensic accounting
- Fraud Detection
- ASC 350/360 – Goodwill and Other Asset Impairment Testing
- ASC 805 – Business Combinations
- IRC Section 280G
- FAS 109/FIN 48
- Tax Outsourcing
- Interim Director of Tax
- Executive Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Tax Due Diligence
- SEC Reporting
- SEC/GAAP research
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Internal Control Evaluation
- New Standard Implementation
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Form 5500
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- IFRS Education, Training, Conversion
The BMF Difference
Partner and practice leader James M. Bowen heads a team of seasoned professionals whose combined experience includes working with close to 100 publicly traded and pre-emerging, public-offering companies. Currently, BMF serves approximately 20 of these companies.
- Highly experienced, multi-disciplinary team spanning audit, tax and business advisory
- High level of partner and senior management involvement
- Extensive Big Four firm experience
- National and international resources through our Allinial Global affiliation and membership in the Executive Committee of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Audit Quality Center