Reduce risk to your business
The call for greater corporate governance and financial transparency in recent years has put unprecedented focus on a company’s internal controls and the role of internal auditor.
Our professionals are dedicated to providing superior service that helps clients assess internal control risk, identify significant areas of exposure and implement comprehensive internal audit plans, while keeping in mind your company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Co-evaluate internal audit functions, sourcing and outsourcing
- Internal audit function analysis, modification and enhancement
- Operational audits
- Process review and documentation
- Forensic services, including fraud prevention and detection
With professionals Certified in Financial Forensics, Certified Fraud Examiners, and significant internal audit experience across a variety of industries, Bober Markey Fedorovich is a valuable resource in this critical area, providing outsourced internal audit services to publicly traded and privately owned companies.
- Control costs by outsourcing services versus hiring your own internal audit staff
- Independent, third-party assessment providing objective and unbiased feedback
- Streamlined engagements that maximize coverage of processes through proven methodology
- Access to sophisticated data mining software that helps us identify transactional errors, adverse trends and potentially fraudulent activity
- Fraud prevention that identifies the controls necessary to avoid future dollars lost and possible civil and/or criminal proceedings