Chad R. Voller
CISSP, MCP, PMP, ITIL
Industry & Service Expertise
With more than 15 years of IT solutions and implementation experience, Chad focuses on operations, efficiency improvement, project management and profitability. He has a proven track record of successfully guiding teams of IT professionals to promote collaboration with senior leaders and is an expert at managing change while safeguarding security in the IT enterprise.
Chad is skilled at responding quickly in a fast-paced environment. Working in corporate IT positions and managing a global technology department for a publicly traded corporation, Chad supported three national and two international locations. His background running Tier-1 global tech departments is not something many accounting firms are able to duplicate, enabling CTG to provide all three critical elements for improving IT performance and security: operational, management and executive coaching support.
Chad earned his CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification – the gold standard in cybersecurity credentials – and carries certifications as a Project Management Professional (PMP) and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). He consults and speaks on IT operations management, disaster recovery, project and change management.
A graduate from Grove City College in Pennsylvania, Chad is currently pursuing his Masters of Information Systems Management.
- Citrix XenApp
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- IT Operations Management
- Project and Change Management
- Software Maintenance Cycles
- Systems Documentation
- Windows Server Architecture
- VmWare vSphere
- Certified Information Systems Cybersecurity Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Grove City College, Pennsylvania
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- Project Management Institute, member
- CSO xChange, member
- ISC2, member
- Infragard, member
- Allinial Global Technology Committee, chair