Cindy H. Mitchell
Industry & Service Expertise
Cindy has more than 18 years of individual tax experience working with high net worth clients and executive groups. Through frequent communication, Cindy gains an in-depth understanding of each client’s financial goals, anticipating changes throughout various stages of life. Services include helping develop complex tax strategies, providing tax and financial advisory assistance, accounting and payroll.
Additionally, Cindy regularly advises clients on a host of employee benefit tax matters, including preparation of annual returns, compliance and research.
Cindy joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 1999. Prior to that, she worked at a small accounting firm in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Individual Taxation
- Individual Tax Planning
- Employee Benefits Compliance and Advisory
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, The University of Akron, summa cum laude
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma, The University of Akron
- The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
- Leadership Akron, Class XXXI, 2015
- Make-a-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Cleveland regional advisory board member
- United Way of Summit County, day of action, and read-to-me day volunteer
- Victim Assistance Program, board member
Back-to-school season has returned – and so has the Sales Tax Holiday! For the fifth consecutive year, The Ohio Department of Taxation has announced the return of the sales tax holiday to help reduce the back-to-school blow to your. Read More >>
This year was big. The barrage of tax changes and updates were so far-reaching, that every individual and business has been touched by it in some way. With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) changing the playing field. Read More >>
Preparing a year-end checklist for your qualified retirement plan is a good way to help ensure your plan remains compliant with ERISA regulations throughout the year. A checklist can also serve as a valuable reminder of upcoming deadlines for. Read More >>