Joseph W. Blaha
Industry & Service Expertise
Joe is a manager in Assurance and Advisory Services serving clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing/distribution, retail, and employee benefit plan audits. He has been involved with various special projects including acquisitions and internal control analysis. His primary responsibilities include coordinating engagements and working closely with staff in executing, supervising, and reviewing engagements.
Joe joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 2016, with over six years of public accounting and industry experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Professional services
- Medical industries
- Master of Science in Accounting, Concentration in Assurance Services, Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Kent State University
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Northeast Ohio Region of the Sports Car Club of America, treasurer
As the new standards are being rolled out, the construction industry needs to address these standards as well as the unique accounting issues that the construction contractor faces with preparing their annual financial statements. There are several unique items. Read More >>