Michael S. Bigler
Industry & Service Expertise
Michael serves clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing, distribution/supply chain, investment fund, professional service providers and employee benefit plans. Michael’s primary responsibilities include coordinating engagements and working closely with staff in executing, supervising and reviewing engagements. Michael focuses on bringing recommendations and suggestions to his clients to help improve their existing processes.
Prior to joining BMF, Michael was a staff auditor at a large national firm where he performed assurance and advisory services for middle-market clients. Michael also has extensive industry experience having served as the accounting manager for a middle-market nonprofit healthcare organization, as well as an internal auditor for a $14.7 billion publicly-traded company.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting & Audit
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Service Organizations
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, The University of Akron, cum laude
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BMF Staff Development & Training Committee, chair
- BMF Technology Committee, member
- BMF Recruiting Team, member