Industry & Service Expertise
A manager of our Transaction Advisory Services group, Savanna provides financial due diligence and other consultation services to private equity groups, equity sponsors, and public companies throughout the country.
Active in various professional organizations, Savanna is the treasurer of Akron Soul Train, a member of Junior Achievement, and serves on the membership committee for the Young Professionals Association for Corporate Growth.
Savanna joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 2017. Prior to joining the firm, she worked at a Consumer Packaged Goods Fortune 500 company specializing in financial planning and analysis.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Buy/Sell-Side Due Diligence
- Working Capital Analysis
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Private Equity
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, The University of Akron
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Business Management, Walsh University