Bryan M. Smith
Industry & Service Expertise
With nearly 20 years of IT support and leadership experience, Bryan focuses on operations, strategy, process and efficiency improvements. He has a proven track record of leading IT professionals and organizations, building relationships through collaboration. Bryan is adept at communicating with all constituents in an organization and prides himself on delivering innovative solutions that resolve complex IT and organizational problems.
Bryan has a broad range of skills and experience, supporting key information systems and leading teams from Fortune 500 companies to large and small organizations across the public and private sectors. His experience aids in effectively assessing an organization’s network and security posture to identify gaps and recommend remediation plans.
Bryan is an active participant in the Information Systems (IS) and Information Technology (IT) communities, and consults and advises with customers and organizations on IT operations management, information security and solutions to IT issues.
- Digital Forensics & Data Recovery
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- IT Operations & Support Management
- IT Strategy & Innovation
- Microsoft Windows Server and Network Architecture
- Risk Management, Intrusion Detection & Mitigation
- Security and Patch Management
- Vendor and Relationship Management
- VMware Data Center Virtualization
- CompTIA Security+
- University of Phoenix, IT/Information Security