Jonathan C. Stocker
Industry & Service Expertise
Jon focuses on lead generation, maintaining new and existing client relationships, as well as the expansion of client service opportunities. A certified public accountant, Jon spent the first part of his career in corporate, partnership and individual taxation specializing in cost segregation studies, provisions and mergers and acquisitions. In 2011, he took on a leadership role in business development applying practical knowledge of the industry.
Previous to joining BMF, Jon was with Grant Thornton in Cleveland for several years, as well as a regional public accounting firm.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Master of Professional Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Blossom Hill Foundation Board member
Ohio Governor John Kasich recently signed House Bill 5 (“H.B. 5”) into law, which will be effective January 1, 2016. H.B. 5 contains broad and sweeping changes to Ohio’s municipal income tax, and is a step toward establishing. Read More >>