Tara B. Shulas
CPA, CIT, MTax
Industry & Service Expertise
With more than 15 years of experience, Tara Shulas works extensively with closely held corporations, including construction, professional services and manufacturing companies, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, individual returns and non-profit organizations. She also has extensive experience with ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48) Accounting for Income Taxes.
Tara has practiced and been certified in Florida and Ohio. She joined Bober Markey Fedorovich in 2003 after relocating to Northeast Ohio.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Construction Industry Technician (CIT)
- Professional services
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting, Waynesburg College in PA, cum laude
- Master of Taxation, The University of Akron
Professional and Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Order of Eastern Stars
- President, Social Order of the Beauceant, Assembly #71